My primary resources:
- http://paulgrevink.wordpress.com/the-vcap5-dca-diaries/ . This guide is very comprehensive, follow and thou shalt not falter!
- http://thefoglite.com/vcap-dca5-objective/ . Second guide. I followed this guide in tandem with the above.
- http://professionalvmware.com/brownbags/ . Great videos, though some of them can be boring and slow. Skip ahead as necessary
- My home lab. Like I said before, LAB, LAB and more LAB.
Some links I found very helpful:
- http://www.gabesvirtualworld.com/using-vscsistats-the-full-how-to/ . The entire website is great, especially the stuff about Auto Deploy, Gabe’s done a great job here. MUST read!
- http://www.ivobeerens.nl/2011/04/29/vmware-vcap-dca-exam-command-line-cheat-sheet/ . Command-line stuff, again, helpful!
- http://www.vmwarearena.com/search/label/VM%20Tricks . Good for the exam and in real life
- https://communities.vmware.com/message/2172548 . Useful information on esxtop.
- http://www.yellow-bricks.com/esxtop/ . The BEST blog out there!
I highly recommend:
- http://wahlnetwork.com/2012/07/02/the-vcap5-dca-study-sheet/ . Fantastic way to keep your preparation on track! Nice work here Chris!
- http://whiteboardninja.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/vcap5-dca-testing-strategy-and-tips/ . FOLLOW this when you sit your test so you can maintain your sanity.